Baptisms & Christenings at St Sampson's Parish Church
If you would like to book a Christening in the Parish of St Sampson's send an email to one of the wardens.
There is no charge for a service it is our gift to you and your family.
All families are welcome. do not be concerned if you are not regular at church, we will be happy to baptise your child.
No matter your marital status or sexual orientation you and your child will be welcome.
Please include in your email:
- Name of Child
- Birth date of child
- Name and address, telephone number and email for you and/or your partner
- Job title for you and/or your partner
- Names of proposed Godparents
- Choice of church for ceremony
- Date you would like (please note you may have to be flexible on dates and you must give at least 6 weeks notice).
- Anything additional you would like in the service: hymns/poems/music
There is no charge for a Baptism but parents and friends may wish to contribute to the offering which is taken up at the end of the service.